The key areas of the industrial safety policy for hazardous production faculties of Yuzhno-Priobskiy GPZ, LLC are the following:
- recognition of the priority of the life and health of the employees over their performance;
- application of the Management by Objectives methods for the purpose of integrated solution of the industrial safety problems;
- development and an introduction of economic approaches to the solution of the industrial safety problems, including evaluation of the social and economic effects of the mitigation of industrial risks;
- reporting to the company on the industrial safety activities;
- achievement of the industrial safety level at which the risk of accidents is minimum.
The occupational & industrial safety management system is developed and installed by the company in accordance with GOST 12.0.230-2007 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007, the labour laws and regulations of the Russian Federation, including industry-specific standards, and is continuously improved. The company management ensures operation of the occupational & industrial safety management system in accordance with the statutory requirements. The priority objective of the company occupational & industrial safety management system in compliance.
In 2015, the company quality management system and the environmental management system were successfully audited (inspection audit) for compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, GOST R ISO 9001 and GOST R ISO 14001 and the company occupational safety management system was re-audited for compliance with BS OHSAS 18001, GOST R 12.0.230-2007.
Since 2014, pursuant to Federal Law No. 426-FZ dated December 28, 2013 «On Special Evaluation of the Working Conditions», the company has performed a special evaluation of the job site conditions. By now, 269 job sites (456 workers) have been evaluated. The evaluation will be continued.